A Belated Response to Incognitus Scriptor
Claire who writes Incognitus Scriptor tagged me on January 19, 2012 to complete a meme, and I said I would take part. Better late than never! Here are the rules:
- Post these rules.
- You must post 11 random things about yourself.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
- Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- Go to their blog and tell them that you’ve tagged them.
- No stuff in the tagging section about “you are tagged if you are reading this.” Legitimately tag 11 people!!
Number 1, check. Time for 11 random things about myself!
- I can pull a perfect pint.
- In the 5th grade I got a “D” in spelling on my progress report.
- I like trying new foods, the most recent was tripe.
- I write a blog for our fantasy football league. You can see how big of a loser I am by clicking here.
- I enjoy cleaning the glass top of our new stove.
- Growing up I wanted to be a chef.
- I love argyle and despise paisley.
- I stole an orange stegosaurus in first grade and have felt guilty ever since.
- The last thing I do every night before going to bed is to make sure our babies are covered up.
- I keep track of things by making piles, which drives some people crazy.
- I want to take a pottery class.
Questions Incognitus Scriptor tagged me to answer:
Name the best restaurant you ever ate at and what you had. I had some great tapas and paella in Barcelona with my friends Charles and Dave. Sadly I cannot remember the names of the restaurants. I will say Liam’s in Thomasville, Georgia. So many good things, but the most recent was pan roasted wild Gulf cobia over a chickpea, local county sausage and kale ragu. Yum.
If you could meet any one person – living or deceased – who would it be and why? My great-grandfather Leonardo Bonfanti so I could learn more about my family history, his youth in Sicily, and why he came to America.
Did you go to college? Did you enjoy your time there or no? I was a professional student earning a B.A., MSc. and J.D. I enjoyed every minute of it except Business Associations and Civ Pro in law school.
There’s a wild animal in your house, how do you react? It depends what it is. If it is an insect I’ll try to crush it with a magazine. If it is a bear I’m grabbing my family and heading out the nearest exit.
Do you know the Muffin Man? (LOL) Oh yes I know the muffin man, that lives on Drury Lane!
What is the highest point you have ever been? (i.e. tallest building, etc.) The highest point I have ever been (aside from flying) was on top of the Empire State building in NYC.
On a scale of one to ten (10 being highest) how do you rank your ability to motivate yourself? 8, fear of failure is also an excellent motivator.
Someone left a note on your car saying ‘You’re great! Have a good day.” Are you skeptical or thrilled? Thrilled, love random acts of kindness.
What is the last thing you read? (does not have to be a book) Garden and Gun.
Batman or Superman? Batman! I loved reading those comics when I was younger, and I am happy I saved them!
What is one world issue that you wish you could solve with the snap of your fingers? Hunger. Not many things worse than seeing images of a starving child
Questions for the people I will tag:
- Paper, plastic or recyclable hippie tote?
- What’s the farthest place you’ve visited from your home?
- What is the most amazing thing you’ve ever eaten?
- If you had to take someone one place in your home town, where would you bring them, and why?
- Where do broken hearts go?
- Do you squeeze from the bottom or the middle of the tube of toothpaste?
- Coke or Pepsi?
- Android, iPhone, Blackberry or other?
- Softscrub or Formula 409?
- How many times can you wear a pair of jeans before washing them?
- Have you ever made a recipe you watched someone cook on the Food Network?
People I am tagging:
Rebecca – Magnolia Blossom
Courtney - Embracing the Insanity
Charlotte – Nana’s Southern Kitchen
Katie – Tale of a GRITS
Romi – Romi Moondi
Brittany – The Rollins World
Allison – No Shoe Left Behind
John – The Great Escape
Mark – Way of the Warrior Poet
Cindy – Cindy’s Life Lessons
Unknown – Blue Bird Down